Translate

Monday, November 4, 2013

Rebecca talking about hedgehogs will only make you sad again... yea I know.... now stop having a conversation with yourself and move on with the post...

So, my time has been well, in the gutter really. To be frank about it. I feel like I never have enough sleep and I'm constantly doing something and I never have time to just sit back and...relax. Is this a complaint? Well, yeah. It is. I really haven't put something clever and witty out in a while so I decided, TODAY IS THAT DAY... well actually to be more precise it would have to be TONIGHT IS THAT PRACTICALLY MIDNIGHT!

Whoever said senior year is easy LIED! Senior year was never easy. Whoever said that never went to my highschool, or highschool in general.


But thanks to my rigorous schedule of constant movement, that goal seems so unattainable right now, like as unreachable as pluto getting reinstated into NASA as a planet.

 


Anyways I tried to persuade my mom that getting a hedgehog would be beneficial in creating a calming and soothing atmosphere to the household, but she shot down my allegations with a stern look and "Aren't hedgehog's illegal in PA". The truth is, well yeah they are.. some idiot had to go label them a "wild animal"... I mean come on


Does that look like a wild animal to you? It's so cute! I wanna cry.... So whatever person said that, they must have been heartless heathens hell bent on the destruction of my happiness, but you know "whatever" for the good of mankind and all.

Well it's it's officially 54 minutes before midnight and I have to go rest my weary head on a pillow for 6 hours then revive myself. I swear, one day I'm just not going to wake up and my parents are going to have to use electric shock therapy just to pop some life back into my listless body. (Wow that kind of got intense...that should be real. People should sell electricity sticks and call them Shock-me-silly... or something tacky like that)

I really should get to bed, if I don't I might get branded the irresponsible one by the teachers if I keep falling asleep during their classes. (Hey it's not my fault the Religion classroom is really warm and soothing, and practically rocks me to sleep).

Quote for the Day:

The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.

4 comments:

  1. hey cool thingy i just noticed as i proof read my post-it... I posted this at exactly 11:11 PM... BABAM Make a wish people this is your night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it that you can't fall asleep or that you don't have the time to sleep? If it's the latter, your schedule is in dire need of change.
    If it's the former, speaking as an insomniac myself, try yoga instead of strenuous exercise for a few days. It might help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cool page, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete